Quality and clarity of expression, richness of vocabulary, a respect for spelling rules: these skills are a constant requirement in working life. The right word, an expression used in its correct context, a clearly articulated concept, a piece of writing free of spelling mistakes: it’s these that make someone stand out.
A personalized online training platform with optional support from instructors
A global certification in French, allowing the learner’s precise level of French to be certified, with a score and a detailed assessment provided
Le Robert Correcteur, the software program for PC/Mac that allows learners to keep improving and consolidate the knowledge acquired during their training
Le Robert Correcteur, available as a software package for PC or Mac, helps you maintain your level of French after you complete your training and continue to improve day after day with the minimum effort.
A real must-have included in our training courses!
Lexical spelling: spell words correctly
1. Identify the gender of nouns and spell words correctly (singular and plural, masculine and feminine)
2. Recognize homophones and spell each one correctly
Grammatical spelling: use grammatical agreement correctly
3. Make the elements of a noun group agree
4. Make a verb agree with its subject
5. Make a past participle agree
Vocabulary and level of language: use the correct word, the correct expression and the correct register
6. Correctly assign to a word its commonly accepted meaning
7. Use the appropriate register for the context
Grammar and conjugation: produce well-constructed and well-articulated sentences when speaking and writing
8. Conjugate verbs correctly, using the appropriate tense and mode
9. Produce grammatically correct sentences, using function words correctly.